Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's really necessary

Vogue Spain is obviously not one of my favourite magazines, basically because normally its a compilation of fashion eds and articles from Vogue USA or Vogue UK. But when it comes March and September, I am expecting it anxiously. Yesterday it was out, so I went to the newstand at 9 a.m. and I bought it. The point is, I strongly recommend you to buy it. It's only 3.50 euros (in Spain) and it's really worth. It includes two magazines: the proper magazine and the collections one. It's a good showcase to be conscious of all the trends for next spring/summer. In the blogsphere we already analyzed everything, but it's quite cool having it on paper, at least, I like it.


You'll tell me!


No comments:

Post a Comment