Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Off to Charleston!

Well chicas, I'm off to the beach - Charleston, SC, actually. I'll post everyone's comments when I get back, most likely, since I'll have limited access to the internet while on vacation. If I see any good fashion, I'll try to get some shots to share with you, but I'm hoping to spend most of my time at the beach! ;)

In the meantime, I leave you with this:

Vera Bradley Capri Melon Straw Tote - $76

This is the beach tote I bought specifically for this trip. I'll let you know how it works out, but so far it seems pretty sturdy, and it's definitely super cute. I also got the
matching beach towel and flip flops b/c I'm just a shopaholic - It's what I do.

Tah-tah! Have a lovely Memorial Day weekend!

NOTE: Image and item from verabradley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment