Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hair Salon Styling - And I Don't Mean Hair

Today was just hot...after I left the bank (in my long pants and long-sleeved button down shirt), I wanted nothing more than to change into something more lightweight to offset the warm weather. Not to mention, I had a hair appointment and I remembered the last time I went to the salon it was on the warmer side. Anywho, I wanted to wear something cooler and on the chic side...afterall, I was on my way to a hip hair salon here in town. I decided to do something in black:

I love this tank top - it's kinda edgy, yet girly, and even sparkly all at the same time. It's also super comfy, which you guys know, is always a plus for me. I wore some simple black shorts and heels.

Blank tank top - bebe
Shorts - Urban Outfitters
Black Heels - Enzo Angiolini

No comments:

Post a Comment