Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Beach Cover-Up - Summer 2007

I noticed a trend this weekend related to my personal style. Of all the things I could have worn over my bikini as a beach cover-up, I wore soft, crinkly, cotton skirts again and again...much like this one:

This is what I wore to go on a sunset stroll with my honey. I had a white bikini underneath in case we decided to get in the water again (which we didn't b/c it got pretty darn cold at night), which I paired with a white, casual, cotton skirt and white cropped sweatshirt. It was super comfy and I liked how the wind would catch my skirt now and again - not a la Marilyn Monroe or anything, just a slight, girly swirl of the skirt. Anywho, I just wore the skirt because it was kinda cold...most days I paired my skirts with lightweight tank tops or simply T-Shirts.

Cotton Skirt - American Eagle
Bikini - Candie's
Cropped Sweatshirt - Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment