Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, February 28, 2011

Anne Hathaway's Many Outfits

Anne Hathaway must have been pretty busy last night running around changing her outfit, but I'm fairly jealous, because her dresses were gorgeous. I did not like the dress she showed up on the red carpet in that much though. It was ok, and the color looked good on her, but I didn't think her hair looked that great. And she called it "vintage"...it was from 2002...really? Since when is 2002 vintage? I liked the back of it. I've just seen her wear better. Like all the other ones she wore last night...or the one she wore to the Golden Globes this year...anyway, here's all her pretty dresses...and her tux...really I just posted that one because I loved the shoes :)


(designer provided with a little help from Perez)

Valentino

Lanvin Tux, Brian Atwood Heels
Tom Ford
Armani Prive

Versace

Givenchy
Oscar de la Renta
Vivienne Westwood

No comments:

Post a Comment