Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What's On Your Bookshelf?


I saw this cute feature on Robert Rave�s Facebook fanpage and loved it and decided I needed to have one two. I have quite a book selection which is full of titles I have read and also a to be read pile aka TBR. Since my fabulous summer vacation my TBR pile has expanded some what and with the arrival of some great titles over the next month or two I really need to get to it. So I thought I would share my TBR pile with you.

The Satorialist by Scott Schuman
The Making of Mia by Ilana Fox
Confessions of a Reluctant Recessionista by Amy Silver
The Good Bride Guide by Matt Dunn

So 5 Minutes Ago by Hilary De Vires
The Gift Bag Chronicles by Hilary De Vires
The Twins of Tribeca by Rachel Pine
How to Teach Filthy Rich Girls by Zoey Dean
One Fifth Avenue by Candace Bushnell
The Hollywood Ending by Robyn Sisman
The Style Strategy by Nina Garcia
Prospect Park West by Amy Sohn
Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella

So what does your book shelf look like and what is on your TBR pile?

I tag the following bloggers to reveal what is on their bookshelf.

Yoruba Girl Dancing, Kwana Writes, Mustard Seed Collective, The Cocoa Diaries, What's Interesting Me Today, Disney Roller Girl, Mad News, Adenike's World, Broadband Writes and Fantasy Ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment