Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Alexander Koutny SS10

This is not supposed to be a sob story, and I'm not at all feeling sorry for myself, but recently I have had absolutely no time to spend researching for the blog and soaking up all the new designs and information which is around the interweb at the moment, due to the sheer madness of my new job. Sadly this means my blog has been suffering of late, and for that I apologise.


Anywho, I'm sat in bed with my laptop searching my usual haunts for inspiration that will make my heart flutter when I come across the new collection from Alexander Koutny. And flutter it does! The bizarre thing is that he is on the exact same train of thought I am for the season ahead - sheer sleeves, print combinations, floaty fabrics cut in geometric ways and generally moving on the hardness of late into a new wave of femininity.



No comments:

Post a Comment