Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A very effective couple

Choosing the right clothes to go to work is quite hard. Especially if you have a kind-of-bohemian job, where everyone wears what they like. Last week was my last week at work before leaving to keep on studying. I thought then that I could be less boring and a bit more risqu� with my outfits. I tried to analyze my style-at-work, and suddenly I realized. The last 10 days I had worn black and white only. Black dresses. White dresses. Black sandals. White sandals. Black and white bags. Black pants, white tees. Stripes tees. I am living in a Forties movie. Everything is black and white. And I like it. Never two colours were so perfect together.

Elegir la ropa perfecta para ir a trabajar es bastante duro. Especialmente si tienes un trabajo un tanto bohemio en el que cada uno lleva lo que pinta. La semana pasada fue mi �ltima semana en el trabajo antes de partir para continuar con mis estudios. La semana pasada pens� que podr�a arriesgar un poquito m�s con mis modelitos y ser menos aburrida, por eso de que era la �ltima. Intent� analizar mi estilo para ir al trabajo, y de repente me di cuenta. En los �ltimos diez d�as hab�a llevado solo cosas blancas y negras. Vestidos negros. Vestidos blancos. Sandalias negras. Sandalias blancas. Bolsos blancos y negros. Pantalones negros, camisetas blancas. Tops de rayas. Estoy viviendo en una pel�cula de los a�os cuarenta. Y me gusta. Nunca dos colores fueron tan perfectos juntos.

No comments:

Post a Comment