Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Scuptural Seperates


This is the single most amazing jacket I have ever seen...and I want one! This beautiful girl was working at On/Off during fashion week and kindly let me take a picture of her. Sadly I didn't take her contact details, but I gave her the blog address (very professionally written on a torn piece of notebook paper) and she promised to check it out. All I know is that she is a designer, actually made the jacket herself, and is studying here in London!! If anyone knows her, please urge her to get in touch, as I'd love to see more of her work, and feature it here on the blog.


By the way - the Paris competition winner has been notified. Thank you ever-so much to everyone that entered. Well done Steve!

No comments:

Post a Comment