Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Manjit Deu: London College of Fashion MA winner!!


If ever you want to spot new fashion talent, MA shows are the place to be. I wasn't at the LCF MA show this year, but the Collection of the Year was awarded to Manjit Deu with his beautifully draped, heavily embellished dresses. The sequins are hand-stitched in Bombay, apparently by the same embroiders' who work with Dior and McQueen, which has to say something! This guy is set for stardom, so keep your eyes peeled.


via thefashionpack

On a completely separate note - I NEED YOUR HELP. I am completely desperate to join the fashion spot - do any of you beautiful fashion lovers have invitations you can send out? If you do, I'd be eternally grateful if you could send one my way. I love the site, and would really love to become a part of the forums and postings...and just think of the extended research I could do for this little blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment