Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Marni Spring/ Summer 2009 Shoe Collection


"Artsy, out of the ordinary. Funky fashion student�with a trust fund"

This is the Spring/ Summer 2009 "Marni look" as described by NY Fashion. And in all honesty, Consuela Castiliogni�s creations induce a funky fashion statement. The designs are fun, upbeat, youthful and springy with a lot of exaggerated layers on the clothes.


I like this collection. It is fresh but yet functional.

I love the earthy and fresh exaggerated colours.

This has got to be my favourite shoe. It is funky and I like chunky shoes!

I absolutely love these as well. They can go with pretty much any thing to add a little spring and colour to your style.

No comments:

Post a Comment