Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Lynn Darling Sexy Malaysia Model Friendster


"I'm into practicality; Do not f$@k with me and I won't f$@k you up"

* Female, 22, Single
* Interested In: Dating Women, Relationship with Women, Fans, Activity Partners
* Member Since: Feb 2004
* Location: Pantai Valley, Wilayah Persekutuan, MY
* Hometown: Malaysia
* Company: PC SOLUTION CENTRE, MULTICONCEPT MARKETING SDN. BHD., GLOBAL EXPERT SOLUTION SDN. BHD.
* Last Login: 2 weeks
* Lynn Lynn Darling's URL:
* http://profiles.friendster.com/lovepanda

"My family is the foundation of my life, inspiring me to be the best and above the best person I can be. Believes that..."

* Schools (Other):

Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology Uni (my primary and secondary school were a pure waste of time as it did not unleash and taught me how to live in a society...The teachers were crap; the students were all naiive....Never ever send your kids to a gov school. I wasted one and a half decade of my precious life listening to crap and learning nothing.
* Occupation:

Businesswoman, freelance model,student
* Affiliations:

BMW Club Malaysia, multilingual translations, localisation services, content development, corporate premiums/gifts, import export trading, e-marketing and promotions, web solutions, events, fashion, salon business
* Hobbies and Interests:

Gym workouts, Women's rights, Humans' rights, Cars, Travel, Polishing my cars, Go- karting, Ritz SPAs, Fine dining, Hanging by th pool with my cranberry juice, Cooking, Vacuuming my house
* Favorite Books:

French Women Don't Get Fat, Da Vinci Code, Jeffrey Archer's books, Andrew Matthews, The Measure of a Man: A Spiritual Autobiography, Women & Money, The Audacity of Hope, The Success Principles, The Intellectual Devotional, The Frugal Gourmet on Our Immigrant Heritage: Recipes You Should Have Gotten from Your Grandmother, An American Life: An Autobiography, Every Living Thing, JIM CRAMER'S MAD MONEY, What to Expect When You're Expecting
* Favorite Movies:

Watching the evolution of the world
* Favorite Music:

BuddhaBar, CafeDelMar
* Favorite TV Shows:

hehe...i rarely got time to even eat rice at home...
* Zodiac Sign:

Leo
* About Me:

My family is the foundation of my life, inspiring me to be the best and above the best person I can be.

Believes that action always always apeak louder than words

Love myself more than anything.

Life is never easy so always strive for the best and never stop believing in myself.

Never giving a damn about people who judges others without putting themselves in others' shoes.

Life is my best teacher.
* Who I Want to Meet:

Mature and respectable people. Still, problems come from people; so, if necessary, I stay away from people and only keep close to my bunch of sweet darling girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment