Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Leng Yein Sexy Malay Model Friendster


"If people hate the things u love, learn to love the things they hate, and learn to love yourself just the way u r, just like how all your friends love you... Im always a star afar ... Not always seen , but always there as ur friend ... Leng Yein"

* Female, 23, Single
* Interested In: Fans, Activity Partners
* Member Since: Mar 2005
* Location: Pantai Valley, Wilayah Persekutuan, MY
* Hometown: Kuantan - Kuala Lumpur
* Last Login: 24 hours
* Leng Yein's URL:
* http://profiles.friendster.com/lengyein

* Schools:

Sabs, Attended 1998 - 2001, Class of 2002
Smk Tengku Afzan, Attended 2001 - 2002, Class of 2002
* Schools (Other):

No $$ to further study end of story, i have no luck to end up a pro . Good luck to those who have the chance to ~
* Occupation:

Businesswoman . Model . Pianist . Dancer . Actress
* Affiliations:

Business . Modeling . Music . Event Management . Public Relations . Magazine
* Hobbies and Interests:

Travelling . Shopping . Meeting New Faces
* Favorite Books:

Models Magazine **yeah**
* Zodiac Sign:

Aries
* About Me:

Leng Yein's Profile :

32D/E - 23 - 35
18.04.85
168cm 44kg
Eye : Black
Hair : Black Long

English . Malay . Mandarin . Cantonese . Hokkien . Hakka . Thai . Seng Neng . Hin Ann

Businesswoman, Model, Actress, Host, Emcee, Pianist, Dancer, Tattoo Artist, Beautician, Make Up Artist, Manicurist & im still pickin up new skills along the way ... teach me & i'll appreciate to have the chance to learn from you ...

Year 07-08 :
Winner of Ms World Cup Asia

Year 06-07 :
Winner of Ms Tourism Int/Maldives
Winner of Ms Tourism Int/Disco Girl of the World
Winner of Ms Queen Int/W.P
Winner of Japan GT Queen SIC/Msia Winner of Ms Oriental World/Phg
Winner of Ms Chinese World/Best Talent
SRU Ms Springhill

Year 05-06 :
Winner of Ms Hypertune/TMX
Winner of Ms Body Beautiful/Faces Of The Year

Year 04-05 :
Winner of Ms Body Perfect
Winner of Ms Crowning Glory/Phg
Winner of Ms Popularity NanYang

Year 03-04 :
Winner of Ms Pahang/Msia World
Top 20 Ms Msia/World

Experienced in Banner & Poster Shoots, Program Host, Print ads, Fashion Runways, Booklets, Car Shows, Eventz, Ushering, Emcee, Translating, Covergirl shoots, Magazines, Newspapers, Poster Girl, Flyers, Newsletters, Calendar Girl, Brand Ambassador etc.

Im a professional dancer and performing pianist

I cherish beautiful ppl in life & ONLY respect those who appreciates & respect others. I never waste my time & chances coz my life had never been easy on me. Ppl who dont know me might judge me by shallow but let me tell u this, life only come once n it doesnt comes easy. Im not as lucky as u as i dont have parents to support me so i have to fight for what i want all by myself to survive. Im carrying alot of burden which u dont see ...

I run business in fashion . Owns a boutique, fashion accessories shop, nail & beauty salon, tattoo parlour, a magazine & setting up a mamak @ Setapak

My TAJ CORNER RESTAURANT @ mamak is now up n running ! Tell me if u r dropping by ~ Muah

I am not a flashy socialite nor princess bling bling so u'll probably just see me selling nasi lemak n roti canai at my mamak !

Feel free to drop by ... and say 'Hi'. Dont be shy k ~

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry & I know u do the same things too. So we're really not tat different.


I LOVE my darling princess sister !!! She is my life ... *Muah Muah Muah Muah*

I LOVE my little dinosaur **kiss kiss**

I LOVE friendster !!!

I love people who are deep , not shallow . People who are sincere in helping others, share, and grow together ...

Im a workaholic. My brains function almost 24-7. I delegate, but i never allow others to fail me as i dont wanna fail myself. Failing twice to me is stupidity.

Im willing to learn from you, but are you willing to teach ?

I live a philosophical life. Experience are important to me.

Dare to make a difference coz life is not about giving up. And life is not just about yourself...
* Who I Want to Meet:

Anyone who is sincere.

I love lovely people ... People who respect others, patient and kind hearted. I seek for quality among quantities.

If u r willing to share, then u r always welcomed here ...

To all the people who've followed our journey from months back then till we'd got the first issue done, we sincerely thank you so much. YOU, made this happen ...

To all the people in our Models Magazine team, your efforts and hardwork will always be remembered ... by our team, our models, our friends ... Without you, Models Magazine would never had happened ... thank you so much *kiss*

ps : No forwarded testimonials please ... i just want to keep sincere writings n comments ... Thank you ~

I dont do MSN !!!

I dont do bullshits =)

Just have my first facebook account done ! Woohoo ! Add me up lengyein@gmail.com

Love Always,
Leng Yein

No comments:

Post a Comment