Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, October 13, 2008

A spoon full of medicine...

Some of you may remember the dress I made for the fashion156.com competition. Well I'd been wondering what to do with it for ages (as it's currently hanging in my wardrobe, looking rather redundant), and this weekend saw it get a whole new lease of life. Every now and then, when we stumble home from some dog-awful club, drunk as poor little skunks, my housemates and I like to play dress-up! The usual casualties follow, however sometimes we create a pure gem...this weekend saw the return of gingham - spiced up to the max - thanks to one of my more fabulous friends.

Dress Carl Starling, Leggings Peter Pilotto, Shoes Marni, Belt vintage Chanel, Feathered bra vintage, Fringed hat Peter Pilotto, Mesh gloves vintage.


No comments:

Post a Comment