Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, June 15, 2007

Me & Wayfarer's

Today after exams i sought some retail therapy and bought myself a new leather bag, which was harder than i thought considering everything in the shops these days are a knock-off either the Miu Miu Coffer, the metallic Marc Jacobs Stam bag or a Chloe Paddington! I work at a handbag & accessories store, but they too make copies of trendy high-end bags and accessories, so i had to search hard and long.

Well, when i popped in to my store what else but a whole collections of multi-colored ray-bans were staring me in the face!! This was the perfect opportunity to test the style out. So instead of being a closed minded bitch for once, i tried a pair of black ones on (too scared to try the bright colors). I might have given wayfarer's a bad wrap from time to time, but i can understand now why people like them. They're a contrast to the over sized bug eye styles, and are kinda edgy.


My dad has a pair of ray-Ban wayfarer's from way back, but he has a sentimental attachment to them, because they were the first pair of sunglasses he ever owned and they must bring back a lot of memories, so it didn't feel appropriate to ask.
I bought myself a pair to test out and to see if i feel comfortable in them. They were only $10 so even if i decide i really hate them, then theirs no big loss and at least i tried them out right?
Well you be the judge keep them or dump them?

No comments:

Post a Comment