Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, June 22, 2007

Deal Alert - Neiman Marcus Sale - Up To 50% Off

Neiman Marcus put lots of fun (but super-expensive) items on sale today, and you can save up to 50% off by shopping their Summer Sale. After spending a small fortune on my car recently, I'm not sure I can afford much (read anything) right now, but if I could, I'm eyeing these for work:


Miu Miu Vernice Pump - Was $370 - Now $194


Gucci Britt Mid-Heel Pump - Was $495 - Now $260


Dolce & Gabbana Leather-Trim Pump - Was $550 - Now $289

Although I've only picked a couple shoes to feature, there are also some sale items in their accessories (including purses), apparel and more.

Click here to shop the sale

NOTE: Images and items from neimanmarcus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment