Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, January 15, 2007

Super Cute Summer Shoes

How cute are these shoes?! A steal at only $25 and a total necessity for anyone who'll be making trips outdoors to sunbathe this coming spring or summer 2007.

I'm sure we've all had the unforgettable experience of walking on too-hot beach sand or unwittingly stepping onto a sun-drenched pool surface...ouch! Where are cute flip flops when you need them? Sure, you could toss on your same ole' Rainbows, but how cliche are those now? Don't get me wrong...I still rock my Rainbows, but I wouldn't mind a more girly change. If you feel the same, then head on over to Oka b. to scope out their seriously adorable collection of summery flip flops. My fave are the Madisons in Flamingo/Green:



Madison by Oka b. (click for details)

You'll be the envy of your pool or even the whole beach with flip flops as adorable as these!

No comments:

Post a Comment