Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Monday...err...Tuesday Poll - How Many Shoes Do You Have?

So, my co-worker asks me the other day, "How many pairs of shoes do you have?" I don't really think of myself as a big shoe person, though I have been making more of an effort lately to grow my shoe stash. So, when she asked me how many shoes I had, I thought...not thaaaaat many. I told her I didn't know, and counted them up after work that day...to my surprise, I have somehow accumulated 51 pairs. 51! How did this happen? I thought I had a nice simple shoe collection:



Oh yea...and then there's that new shoe storage solution I put up a couple months ago...


...and some boots that didn't quite fit the kit...


...and some new shoes here and there that haven't quite found a place to be stored...


Ok, ok! So I have a lot of shoes! Nothing wrong w/ that, right? So, I ask you fellow shopaholics...just how many pairs of shoes do you own?

I was thinking today was Monday when I thought up this poll b/c I had yesterday off, so sorry for the delayed post...I've been trying to keep my polls to Monday, but didn't want to wait till next week, so...vote on ladies!

How Many Pairs of Shoes Do You Have?
1-10
11-20
21-50
51-100
101+
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment