Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, July 26, 2010

SUEDEsays� Update



Project Runway Season 5 designer, Stephen Suede Baum has been busy with some very exciting projects.

1) I am out at Joann Fabrics Corp. headquarters in Kent, Ohio - not far from where I went to college - to judge their annual Prom Competition. This years grand prize award...... $50,000. WOW I don't know why we didn't enter that one...

2) Tomorrow, I'm off to to Chicago as a celebrity spokes person for a eCraft by Craftwell. The machine is used for home crafts and digitally laser cuts out signs, shapes etc.
I have been commissioned to create 3 garments out of unexpected materials using the machine to make the shapes.
Hmmmmm sounds like a project runway challenge.. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment