Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Drinkable design

Yesterday I accidentally came across a limited Coca Cola light edition with.... [I'll be damned].... Karl Lagerfeld. I was just like "Blow me down!" and couldn't believe what Lagerfeld has to do with Coke? Admittedly, Lagerfeld is really addicted to Cola light. I mean, he diets with it after he lost about 80 pounds. But, is it worthy that Coke pays homage to Lagerfeld just because he's campainging for it at almost every fashion show??
Declaredly, it looks pretty cool & resembles Lagerfeld very well.


And as if this wouldn't have been enough, I tripped over another very stylish Coke campaign: It's Roberto Cavallo designing a new front look, which I quite like. Although I do not like Cola at all, I have to admit that with Cavallo's campaign I take a fancy for it. Price of the bottles: unheard-of.




At least Lagerfelds Coke is buyable from April 24, 2010 at Collettes in Paris. Lovely...

No comments:

Post a Comment