Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, December 31, 2007

My New Year's Eve

I've been so busy these days in my holidays that I couldn't almost post. I'd like to introduce you my outfit for today. In the picture seems weird, but I really love it when you wearing it. I am not wearing jacket so I've decided to wear this scarf just in case it's cold in the morning (I don't expect to arrive before 10 a.m. hihi), I bought the dress last summer in UK, it was from a collection Giles Deacon did for the high-street store New Look. All the accessorizes are violet because I just love that colour and today was the perfect occasion to show it.
I wish all you a very very Happy New Year;) and have fun today.
*And sorry about the bad quality of the pic, but I am really in a hurry and I couldn't do it any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment