Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas under the sun

This year I am spending my Christmas holidays in Canary Islands. They are the most exotic place in Spain. The beaches are incredibly and despite in my home city they are now at 2 or 3�C, here in Tenerife the temperature is never under 20�C, so probably I will go to the beach! My madness about travelling (almost so strong as my madness about fashion) has told me to share this pics with you.




*Playa de las Teresitas, Sta. Cruz de Tenerife



When I was in the plane, I remember when I was a child, and travelling by plane was so fashionable. The personal treated you as you were a really important person, they gave you sweets (for free) at the end of the travel... Now everybody is going in jeans and trainers (if you are lucky) because if not, they are going in tracksuits. My God! and the queues... It's just the hell, and despite all these things, I arrived to the airport only to find out that my suitcase was broken, it was 9 p.m., so the shops were closed, finally, I could packed with this security plastic, after begging the boy to do it because he wanted to close, but eventually, he did it, so I could travel with my clothes safe.

Famous Spanish-born architect, Santiago Calatrava, designed the Tenerife's Auditorium. It's lovely, especially at night. It's one of my favourites buildings ever. So dramatic, and at the same time, so appropiate, the sea is behind it, so I guess this great curve is a kind of wave, it has been built in the perfect place. Next to this building is going to take place the New Year's Eve party of Ministry of Sound, probably the one we are going to, but we don't know yet.




Here it's also the highest mountain in Spain, el Teide, in fact, it's a volcano, but is has been inactived since a really long time ago, so it's not dangerous. It's incredibly the climate they had here, in fourty kilometres you can go to the beach, or to the snow. I stronly recommend you to visit this island if you have the chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment