Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Purchase: Gucci 2591s Sunglasses :)


Went shopping today and came across a pair of Gucci 2591s sunglasses that i have been craving for a while now, ever since i saw Victoria Beckham (suprise suprise) looking stunningly elegant in them, but couldn't buy them because i already have two pairs of designer shades, so justifying another wasn't going to work.


BUT BUT BUT this week Macquarie Eye Centre in Sydney are having a 20-50% off sale on all last season sunglasses, so i grabbed these beauties for $190! They are Authentic and come with a one year warranty...so just goes to show that i was meant to have these sunglasses and on my budget!!


I thought they were going to look crap on me, but they actually look a lot better than i thought they were going to.


So I'm very content for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment