Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Wardrobe filler - What i need

This is my list of all the clothes i want to buy at the moment
1) A black hoodie - so practical versatile and well i think everyone should have at least one hoodie in their wardrobe. I'm planning to wear mine with skinny jeans, high heel ankle boots and a funky scarf..which directs me to my second item.
2) A big thick, coloured scarf- Perhaps red, blue or green. I want it to be extra wide so it wraps around and around and around...
3) An oversized sweater to wear as a dress- seeing that I'm really into the whole rock mixed with Parisian look right now, i have been wearing (and buying) a lot of black, so I'm looking for a long sweater to wear as mini dress in grey, navy or purple. Their still darker colors but not black.
4) High-Waisted black wide-leg pants- Well this was really inspired by the lovely ladies that attended many of the fashion shows and after parties this season...most of their outfits were better than the ones parading on the catwalks.
5) A Henry Holland T-shirt- The coolest messages on a Tee inspired by models and fashion...check out the range at Style.com
6) A hounds-tooth print coat/jacket- I have always loved hounds tooth styles...i used to wear them all the time but now that animal print is soooo in i don't want to wear what 1000 other people are wearing. So i'll invest in a chic black and white one and wear it when the time is right again.
7) A gold/beige top- I love gold and black together...so i thought i might sparkle up my wardrobe with some more gold.
8) Converse- I know this is sad and u will all probably mock me...but i have never owned a pair of converse sneakers....EVER. Don't know why...but i think i never really got into that trend cause everyone was wearing them. But i know understand why...they are a classic wardrobe for any street style.
9) A pair of Cat eye glasses- Yes I'm really do like the 80's inspired sunglasses...their are a few to choose from including...the classic ray-bans, Linda Farrow Vintage, Tom fords Anouck, Marc Jacobs has a few pairs, online vintage sellers, and second-hand stores should have some...so I'm still looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment