Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Ladylike Chic

I work in one of the more formal high-rises in uptown, so I see lots and lots of suits. One thing that I've been getting into lately, that I didn't think I would, is the pencil skirt. Ok, so it probably helps that pencil skirts are all the rage, so in a way, it's kinda cool to have a good reason to wear pencil skirts to work. I love a feminine blouse tucked into a nice pencil skirt...especially paired with a waist-level belt to make the look a tad more modern and this belt is patent!:

You can't tell from the photo, but the blouse is actually off-white with mini-black polka dots...so cute!

Pencil skirt - Banana Republic
Black/Off-White Polka Dot Blouse - Banana Republic
Belt - Nordstrom (don't remember the brand)
Shoes - Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment