Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, March 19, 2007

THE USUAL 9 TO 5

Hello everybody! In order to keep producing sumptuous eye candy for your insatiable style appetites, I'll visit at least 5 countries these next 9 weeks, including the "most stylish cities on earth" (guess which!):

March 27th - 31st: Lausanne & Geneva (because I have a speech at my former school, a party with Les Femmes Friqu�es and some family nearby)
April 2nd - 11th: London (because it's the source of everything)
April 11th - 17th: Stockholm (because I'm in love with Sweden and its genetic sense of style + for the Modette Magazine launch party)
April 18th - 23rd: Milan (because there's a fantastic Design Week)
May 15th - 21st: Belgrade (because I have family there and hope to uncover an interesting nightlife)

Otherwise I'm thinking Madrid, Amsterdam and Helsinki. Anyone have any better ideas? We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when...

No comments:

Post a Comment