Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Simple Spring/Summer 2007 Casual Dress

This weekend at J Crew, I tried on a jersey dress (click for details), which would make a perfect casual outfit for Spring/Summer 2007. I know, I know, I'm blogging about another dress, but they're just so fun...can you really have enough?

Shown here in Botanical Green


Also available in a fun daytime color - Bright Papaya


and Black, Chocolate, and Classic Navy.

On all the models in the store, they had this dress paired with tank tops - a good call considering how low cut the front of this dress is, not to mention the back. When I tried this on, the back section was so lowcut my bra clasp was showing. I think putting the tank top under the dress adds something to the look though...makes it fun.

*NOTE - Image and item from
jcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment