Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Hunt for the Perfect Pump

Ok darlings, I need your help. I am on a hunt for the perfect pair of pumps...here's the scoop...

I just started a new project at the headquarter office of a major bank, so I want some really snazzy shoes that will make me dressed to impress...aka money is not an object. Not that I'm made of money, but these shoes will be what I like to call "investment chic." I'm not out to buy designer shoes every day, but if I'm going to be wearing these puppies on a regular basis to an important job, they may as well be nice. Actually, I don't have any designer shoes yet (unless Cole Haan counts...hmm), so these would be my first pair...but I digress...

The other part of the deal is that I'm parking a few blocks away from the building where I actually work, so I need shoes that I can actually walk around in that are comfortable. Every girl has a pair of heels they can walk all day in...so, help a fellow fashionista out...

Drop me a comment with your favorite shoe that you can walk comfortably in while still maintaining your chicness. Did I mention I'm working in a bank? The shoes should probably be on the conservative side too. Here's what I'm eyeing at the moment:

Image and item from saks.com - Christian Louboutin Point Toe Pumps - $495 (click for details)

Any other ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment