Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Channeling Jessica Alba

There's just something about the "tough girl" look that I love. I like to dress myself depending on my mood, and sometimes, nothing fits the bill like an outfit a la Angelina Jolie's vampy chic look. Don't get me wrong, I still love to dress preppy, but when I saw this page of People's Style watch mag awhile back, I knew I had to find these smokin' motorcycle boots:

People Style Watch - Fall 2006

It took me months to find the perfect pair, but I did manage to find this hot pair of motorcycle boots by Cole Haan...and they were on sale!

A cozy sweater to stay warm during this cold spell - it's a bit bulky, but so nice for keeping my warm:


Without the sweater - just a simple black top:


Skinny jeans - Guess
Black T-Shirt - Gap
Wrap Sweater - Banana Republic
Motorcycle Boots - Cole Haan

No comments:

Post a Comment