Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Street Chic - Sheer Goes Chic

I don't know about you, but every once in awhile, I find a totally awesome shirt that is, unfortunately, totally sheer - almost see-through sometimes. I usually put these shirts back on the rack, thinking I'll never wear them, but I've found a great example of how to wear a sheer shirt with this stylish look:



I love how the black and white striped shirt peeks through the white top, which is accented by an ornate black pattern - the contrast is amazingly cute - black vs white, stripes vs ornate pattern, etc. Black and white are, of course, always cute together, but the overall outfit just rocks. I believe she said most of the pieces were from Express, so check them out if you likey the outfit.

For this outfit, I may add a punch of color in the jewelry...maybe with the "Hip 2 B Hooped" earrings, which feature black Swarovski crystals (for sparkle) and red vintage lucite* hoops. I love red with black/white outfits! Click here or image for details

*These vintage lucite beads were produced in the 50's and 60's for some major jewelry manufacturers, however the lucite was never circulated, thus they are "vintage." Beads with a history!

No comments:

Post a Comment