Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Classy Chic - My Fave Style

Ok lovelies, so I was reading through my blog and realized that I haven't been doing nearly the number of posts I used to do with pictures of my outfit. That was one of the main things I wanted to blog about...not for me, but just b/c I find looking at how people put outfits together fascinating, and it always inspires me to put new outfits together when I see unusual combinations...guess I just figured other people may feel the same.

Anywho, yesterday I wore an almost 100% Banana Republic outfit. I am so loving this store and its style in my post-college, semi-professional life. BR usually features classic lines with a modern twist...right up my alley these days.



I shopped BR's sale last week and found this fab white, tuxedo style shirt with loose ties, which are fun tied up or worn loosely. I also got a merino wool sweater in gray, which I paired with the tuxedo shirt for my semi-dressy/semi-casual Monday work outfit. I also have on BR jeans and vintage Ferragamo, patent leather, black, peep-toe pumps to give the outfit a little kick...hehe...kick...get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment