Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, July 31, 2006

How To Stand Out In A Crowd

Here's a great example of out to stand out in a crowd - wear something unique with bright colors. I went out with some friends this past Saturday and with everyone else in the bar blending together in jeans, I spotted these red striped pants a mile away - they were just so adorable...I had to ask for her picture. When she got closer, I realized that she and her friend looked oh-so-cute, so I asked for a picture of the two of them:



For the red outfit, I like the Sasha Earrings (click image to left or here for details). For some reason, I think the earrings match well with the semi-nautical look of the pants. The simple design of the earrings compliment the outfit without detracting too much from this already fabulous look! Coincidently, these earrings would also look pretty snazzy with the all black outfit, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment