Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, July 24, 2006

Chloe's Elle-a-bration!


Ace Field Reporter Pleightx visited Lot 8 for the celebration on Saturday. Here is his report. Thanks Pleightx!

Chloe�s Elle-a-bration!

PR 2 winner, Chloe Dao, had a little sale and celebratory event at her Lot 8 store this past Saturday. I popped in, said hi and asked her to sign a few copies of the Elle magazine with her winning spread.

I didn�t want to take up too much of her time because she was pretty busy assisting other customers. But I did ask her to sign an extra copy for the BPR scholarship fund auction. She graciously obliged and said, �Here, let me give you a Lot 8 T-shirt too!� The T-shirt is white with the Lot 8 logo.

I asked her what she thought about the new season so far. She was surprised there was so much drama already, and we�re only on episode 2. She said she probably likes Robert Best the best. She said she met Malan when she was up at Emmett�s Trunk Sale and thought he was a sweetheart.

We went outside to take a quick picture of her standing in front of her new car. She then gave me a hug goodbye and said, �Tell everyone at BPR I love them.�

No comments:

Post a Comment