Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, April 24, 2006

DCL Jewelry Designs now at Maddi's Gallery

Guess what? DCL jewelry designs are now available at Maddi's Gallery in Charlotte & Huntersville, NC. I dropped off several designs last week, and they're already on display and going fast! They even put my "Pretty in Purple" necklace/earring set in the main window display!


One of my necklaces is in the front window!


The purple cascade necklace is my design (sort of middle leftish)


Since Maddi's Gallery has 2 locations, Birkdale Village and Dilworth, my jewelry is available at both locations. They were pretty full on jewelry when I first approached them with my designs, so they were only able to take about 20 designs. However, I have high hopes that some more space will clear up so I can bring more designs to the store!


Some of my jewelry on display!


In addition to having an awesome selection of jewelry, Maddi's Gallery also offers a superb collection of fun items, such as purses, scarves, picture frames, metal work, fancy glass vases, and much more! You can get all their contact information from the new "Stores" section of my web site. Look for the link "stores" in the upper right links section of my web site, or click here to go directly to the page.


The front of the Birkdale Village store


Stop by today and let them know that you're a D Celestine Limited jewelry fan!

Thanks!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment