Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

All About Treating Yourself!

Do you Squidoo?

There's a new web site out there called Squidoo, where a person can create a "lens," which is like a mini-site, about a subject that they're passionate about. Well, surprise, surprise....I created a lens about "Treating Yourself and Those You Care About." You can check it out here: http://www.squidoo.com/treatyourself.

If you'll notice, I even added a handy dandy little list you can use to make up excuses to treat yourself! If you happen to come up with or know of any ways to treat yourself that aren't on the list, then shoot me an email, and I'll try to add your reason to the list.

I'll also be adding fun links with other great products to this page, so check back often for updates! And remember to treat yourself with one of DCL's latest designs!

Check out my cute new banner about treating yourself...I'm hoping to get this banner shown on a few fun web sites:

Cheers!

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment