Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Dogs

My poor little Tika has been in the puppy hospital for the weekend because she was throwing up all her food and water and couldn't eat or drink anything. Apparently after a bunch of tests and being hooked up to an iv, they think she had pancreatitis...but they're hoping that's all it was. I would be so sad if it was something else! They think she is going to be ok, so I'm crossing my fingers! My Dad finally brought her home on Monday.

This is the little chunk herself, with me this last Christmas.
This is her and her half sister, Roxy. They were born at the same time and we took they home the same day. They had the same dad, but different mothers. We've had them since I was 14 I think?
Last Fourth of July, while my family was in Utah visiting, Roxy got scared by the fireworks and got out somehow. No one ever found her :(. We never found out what happened to her. Saddest day of my life! She was my puppy!
She was my little skinny girl! Miss her! (That's Tika peeking out in the background)
And this big boy is Kahuna. I'm pretty sure he is 15 now, because we got him when Taylor was about 1. He is the sweetest and most gentle dog ever. He has cancer on his legs :( but he still just prances around and hangs out all day and is still happy to be around. I'll be sad when he's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment