Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Monday, May 23, 2011

monday deals

By now you all know that I have a bad shopping habit. But I got some great deals today because I had to go to Salt Lake for some errands! I just have to share them with you all! I feel so thrifty! (ok if I was thrifty I would probably not be spending money, but I got everything on sale, and I've been wanting these things for so long!

1. The Gifting Charms Necklace
from Banana Republic
normally $29.50, but I got it 40%, and then another 20% off that! woo hoo!

Plus is says "xoxo", makes me feel like Gossip Girl :)
2. Washi Wrap Skirt
from Anthropologie
on sale for $49.95
3. Khari Bluewing Pillow
from Anthropologie
on sale for $49.95
for the bedding that I haven't bought yet, but it matches perfectly! :)
front and then the back

No comments:

Post a Comment