Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, December 31, 2010

San Diego + 10 Things I Want To Do in 2011

As you know, I got back from San Diego yesterday night. I had a pretty good time, disregarding the fact that every single teenage girl there felt the need to wear mini shorts and UGGS. It was 60 degrees. Wear UGGS when it's below freezing and you're alone and need to go to the supermarket.

The hotel we stayed at had this really great in-room mini bar but of course everything in it cost about 1000000 dollars. You had to pay $5 to use the "first aid kit" which was basically a plastic bag containing a couple band aids, a piece of cotton and these disinfecting wipes. 
These were cute even though it's kind of illegal for me to drink the contents.

"Intimacy Kit" and gummy bears in a jar SHAPED LIKE A GUMMY BEAR.

My dad took this one. I think it's worthy of a postcard. 

Since it's just a matter of hours before the New Year, I thought I would list some things I would like to do by the time December 31st, 2011 rolls around.
  1. Buy a pair of Camilla Skovgaard saw heel wedges using newfound babysitting money.
  2. Familiarize myself with more prominent fashion photographers' work. Enough of Juergen Teller, Steven Meisel, and Terry Richardson, for now at least.
  3. Subscribe to Dazed and Confused. How great would it be if I gifted my school a subscription?
  4. Read Vogue France and Vogue Nippon regularly.
  5. Buy something from Forever 21, or at least walk into the store. I have never done this and don't actually want to, but I feel like it's a rite of passage. 
  6. Look at every single Fall 2011 collection from New York Fashion Week on style.com.
  7. Sew more.
  8. Go to Los Angeles and walk down the Sunset Strip. And eat at The Rainbow.
  9. Practice fashion illustration more, maybe like 20 times more frequently than I currently do which is about once a month.
Here's some extra ones I thought of:
  1. Travel to Prague and/or Italy
  2. See Motley Crue live
  3. Do more community service regardless of the credit I get for school
  4. Walk the Freedom Tunnel (maybe; I don't want to get arrested).
Models.com is featuring the best of 2010 in models, editorials, campaigns and covers. You should check it out HERE.


Happy New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment