Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Frugal Hair in the Midst of Mayfair


Free blow dry, free up-do, �21 cut and blow dry, �31 highlights or colour. Need I say more? I will tell you this - it's called Nicky Clarke Training Nights. The trainee doing your hair is watched over by the head stylist or colourist and they won't make a snip without a nod of approval. I had my hair cut and styled by a diligent tyro Adele and walked out looking like a million bucks. Next week I'm coming in for a free blow dry before my birthday party, and I already have my highlights appointment next month and my regular hair cut scheduled in 3 months. When they start doing up-do's at the end of July, I'm first in line. The offer stands for men and women alike, and I suggest tipping the students, as we were all where they are, at one point or another. But it is not asked of you by the salon. Make sure you are not in a rush to go someplace afterwards, as you will need some patience. To book call or e-mail Adele on 07899879520 / adele.nickyclarke@yahoo.co.uk
Hair cuts are done on Tuesday at 6pm, blow dry on Thursday at 6pm, and colour on Wednesday at 5pm.  The beautiful salon is located at the top of Berkley Square, on 130 Mount Street, opposite Porsche.

No comments:

Post a Comment