Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Office Chic

When I got this wrap dress from Banana Republic, I bought it b/c I loved the style, not b/c I thought, "Hey, this would be a great work dress." Well, I guess everything works out in the end, b/c even though I thought this dress was a bit low-cut in the front, it's easily made work-appropriate. The natural V-neck of the wrap style top/dress usually ends up looking low-cut and more date-night styled, but toss a cute (and well fitting) cami underneath, and you have yourself a pretty snazzy work ensemble!


Add some simple layers to stay warm and cozy during cold winter weather


Take the layers off indoors to show off your sassy wrap dress

Wrap Dress - Banana Republic
Cami - Banana Republic
Boots - Don't remember...sorry!
Sweater - Banana Republic
...anyone else seeing a trend here?
Scarf - I'm not sure but I want to say Nordstrom
Earrings - Handmade by me! :)

Pennywise Earrings - Lightweight and oh-so-versatile (click image for details)
See how to style these earrings at
Designing Sass

No comments:

Post a Comment