Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Friday, October 27, 2006

Great Breasts Are Worth Fighting For

Last year, I snapped a shot of two girls who had the best T-shirts, which read, "Great Breasts Are Worth Fighting For." I've had a few people write in asking where these shirts are available. So, I googled it, and found someone at a university who mentioned the shirts in some fundraising tips for an on campus event they were having to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness. I emailed the contact listed, and sadly, I never heard back. So, the bad news is that I still don't know where you can get these shirts. I'd make a graphic up on Photoshop, have them printed, sell them, and donate proceeds to Susan G Komen or something, but I'm not sure if the phrase is copyrighted.

Does anyone out there know where to get these shirts?

No comments:

Post a Comment