Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Transcript of Tim's Podcast - Black and White

BPR once again thanks Laurathelawyer for her excellent transcription service. Are YOU available for this job? I don't want to wear our faithful transcribers out and I'd like to spread the job around a little more. Please let me know if you would be available to do this for your fellow BPRs. Thanks!

Hi, I�m Tim Gunn, and this is my podcast for Episode 10, which is our Black and White challenge.

So� last week in Paris we had an initial judging of the designers� work by Catherine Malandrino. Then we returned to New York and had our full court press with the judges�Heidi, Nina, and Michael, and our guest judge Richard Tyler. Jeffrey won his second win in a row, so he�s tied with Michael in that regard. And Vincent was out.


Click here to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment