Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Sunday, March 12, 2006

What's Hot - Tailored Gauchos and Loose Tanks

Hey guys!

I just wanted to pass on a trend that I've been seeing a lot in various fashion magazines - tailored gauchos and loose-fitting tanks. Anyone who's ever had a pair of gauchos knows how incredibly comfortable they are, and while the new tailored gaucho isn't quite as comfortable, it's still pretty close. I love the loose fitting leg of the gaucho style!



Tailored gauchos* & a loose tank* look great with my "Bay Aqua" set! Click here to see the jewelry



Even better than that though....the loose tank is showing pretty big this spring. These tanks are usually fitted in the straps and upper section and free flowing from the bust down. I love this cut because it's so much more comfortable than those tanks that are tight all around. I especially like how it's loose around the stomach....it looks like designers are taking a turn to the more demure look, making it fun to be a lady! A trendy one, but a lady nonetheless!

:-) Diana

* Gauchos by Express, tank by Guess, shoes by bebe

No comments:

Post a Comment