Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Wednesday, February 1, 2006

New Photography Method - flower accents

Some of you may have noticed the new pictures on my web site. I wanted to do something to my photographs to make them stand out and make them unique, so I've decided to add flowers to them! I'll be collecting silk flowers in various colors to match my various colors of crystals, gemstones, freshwater pearls, and czech glass beads. For every new design, I'll pick out a flower top or flower stem that I think best accents it to help bring out the gorgeous colors of the beads that are so hard to convey via the web. I'm also planning on collecting some vases and ceramics that I think will look good with both the photo overall & the jewelry! I hope you enjoy the most "scenic" photographs! Here's an example (click the image to learn more about it):


Megan in white and light blue


I named these earrings after my very good friend Megan who is getting married this April on the beach! I think these earrings will go perfectly with the bridesmaids dresses she has selected - except the light blue crystals need to be switched out with "aquamarine Swarovski bicones." I'll be adding those earrings to my site later this week.

Thanks for stopping by!

:-) Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment