Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner -->

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Vampire Nails, Candy Apples and Flourescent Jumpsuits

My friend bought me a Sephora by OPI nail polish as a nice little holiday gift, and the color makes me so happy I believe it is my new go-to. It's called "Go My Own Way," a darkish teal that glitters in the sunlight like Edward Cullen. You can't see the shine in this photo, but I thought I would share anyway.
Oh hei almost as good as Juergen Teller. 

My nail polish collection will be complete once I purchase a nice khaki color. I adore the shade by Chanel, but it was limited edition (grumble x 1000), so I guess I'm looking into Scotch's khaki polish, 1) because I saw it on style.com and liked it, and 2) because Scotch is all natural.


Another nice present I received was four Mrs. Prindable's candy apples. Three of them are smothered in dark, milk and white chocolate as well as caramel. And one is covered in all that plus non-pareils. So much delicious. 


Today my ears reject Avril Lavigne and instead want to listen to Garbage.

LASTLY. 
Jumpsuits as evening wear.
I love. I love. But I cannot wear; damn you genes that make you shorter than the average girl. And BOLD COLORS! Yes, please! 

Gucci

Louis Vuitton

Martin Grant
I wish I was faster than fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment